This is a user supported and documented wiki. Everyone is encouraged to participate in making this collection of documents complete, clear and concise.
If you find some Wiki contents unclear / out-of-date you can post your ideas on the Documentation forum or become a Documentation Author by requesting an account via the forums.
On this page... (hide)
To request a Wiki Account simply post on the account request thread here.
In order to make things easier for readers and authors there are a some 'best practices' to follow.
The documentation is divided into WikiGroups, in general, keep pages in the right group, and when adding pages, extend the names of the pages in a sensible way. The groups and site structure are described on the Site Structure page.
Here's some help with a number of documentation author tasks that are not so obvious how to do:
Include an image
- Write "Attach:filename.jpg" in the wiki page where you want it to appear.
- Save the page, and view the resulting wiki page.
- Click on the question mark, '?', that has now appeared after the filename
- Select image to upload
Upload a zip file
You may attach zip files in the same way as images.
Updating an upload file
- Click the Attach File in the Actions section of the Author Bar.
- Enter the name of the file you want to replace. Note: do not use spaces in file names
- Browse and select the file you want to upload.
- Click Upload. Note: the file will be given the name specified in step 2, not its name on your PC.'
Documentation regarding advanced editing of wiki pages can be found here here.
For those that are comfortable with editing the wiki you can take advantage of some extra markup, made available by wiki recipes (plugins). See the Available Recipes page for details.
Page last modified on October 18, 2015, at 12:25 AM